Saturday 6 June 2009

Week: June 1 - 7 2009

6th June

Finally getting around to updating the blog so I can follow the Artist Log Book format provided. Anything like Captain's log book? Well it is a journey already

Today been working on concepts for the P1 show at Payne Road as part of Bow Arts Trust Open Studios 19th - 21st June 2009. Cycled to source plain plastic bags but with no joy, but bumped into Corinne and she has a source! http://corinne.manifesto-art.co.uk/

Going to walk around the neighbourhood and along the way record the wildlife I encounter. Finally now I am not within a much more natural place my thirst for nature has become a driving force...as per usual weird old mind of mine, miss a thing once its gone! Whilst in Enford I was often over-awed by nature now I am in London at the heart of various estates I am just pleased/relieved when I spot any rose or tree!

Today is the latest opening at The Nunnery 'Olympic Visions' http://www.bowarts.org/thenunnery/index.php?code=42

No comments:

Post a Comment